Whole Roasted CauliflowerJune 6, 2020
Sicilian SaladJune 20, 2020
Looking for a new breakfast recipe to spice things up in the kitchen?
Look no further! This sweet potato toast is pack full of flavor and nutrition.
- 1 medium sweet potato (approx 260g)
- 1 cup kale, chopped and de-stemmed
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 avocado mashed
- 1 TBSP coconut aminos 1 TBSP hemp seeds
- 1⁄2 tsp garlic powder Dash salt + pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Rinse and trim both ends from sweet potato. Then make 1/4 inch length- wise slices.
- Sprinkle a dash of salt and pepper on both sides of sweet potato slices.
- Using a baking sheet and parchment paper, bake for about 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender, flipping once.
- Heat a nonstick pan. Add mushrooms, spinach, kale, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and coconut aminos. Cover and simmer on medium-low heat until mushrooms and greens cook down.
- Using a small bowl or cup, mash avocado and hemp seeds together.
- Take sweet potato toast and add a layer of avocado and hemp seeds, then a layer of stir fry. Repeat for other toasts. Makes about 4 medium toasts.