February Recovery: Cryotherapy/Cold TherapyFebruary 14, 2020
Skinny MargaritaFebruary 22, 2020
There’s few things that hit the spot like a good sushi roll, but sometimes you want to know exactly what’s being put into your meal, and sometimes you just don’t have the time to make your own. But this quick sushi bowl will satisfy your sushi cravings, and will be a go-to meal!
- 1/2 cup dry brown rice (or grain of choice)
- 1/2 cucumber peeled and diced
- 1/2 a shredded carrot
- 1/2 an avocado
- sesame seeds
- a nori sheet
- tamari, coconut aminos, or soy sauce
- wasabi and pickled ginger(optional)
- Rinse and drain your brown rice and combine with 1 cup of water in a small sauce pan, bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and cook until all the water is absorbed (about 20 minutes).
- While the rice is cooking, prepare your veggies.
- Once the rice is done and has cooled, transfer to a serving bowl.
- Add the veggies, and whatever toppings you’d like to the rice!
- Rip pieces of nori, scoop a bit of everything into it and take a bite!