Low Carb Chicken SaladMay 15, 2021
Sheet Pan Cheesy Poblano Corn EnchiladasJune 6, 2021
We don’t know about you, but we’ve been on a salad kick! This taco salad is super tasty and perfect for your next lunch or dinner addition.
- 2 cups cooked lentils (Trader Joe’s packaged lentils are an easy choice!)
- 1/4 small onion, diced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tbs cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- A little bit of broth or olive oil (for sautéing)
- Lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cilantro, corn to preference
- Optional avocado
- Optional juice of one lime
- Place diced onion in pan and sauté.
- When onions begin to soften, add cooked lentils, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin and chili powder.
- Sauté for another few minutes.
- To assemble start with a bed of lettuce, top with sautéed lentil mixture, sliced cherry tomatoes, corn, avocado, or veggies of your choice.
- Garnish with cilantro and finish with a squeeze of lime for extra flavor before you enjoy!
- Makes about 4 servings.